8.24.2009

Sage Too

I never used Sage One. I didn't read enough blogs to warrant an RSS feeder before its caretakers ceased developing it. Then I used Brief for a few months as I began to read more news online. Though the two are comparable, I find Sage-Too's layout more intuitive and smooth. In both cases, being able to read all my news and blog updates from one simple sidebar saves a lot of time loading unnecessary page elements. Instead of bothering with ads or unrelated flash business, you get pure post goodness that reads like a newspaper. From the future.

Don't worry about the User License Agreement, which states that you can use the program only if you don't also employ add blocking software. Apparently, the guy who was really a stickler for that awesome idea left the project.

10/10 for making reading BoingBoing possible with a bad connection.

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment